Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Greece


















Greece was our FAVORITE part of the trip. Even though it started out a little shakey in Athens when our hotel was in the hood! But when we got to the islands after an 8 hour ferry ride it was AMAZING! With the weather perfect! In the sun you were baking, but in the shade you felt good, and cool nights were perfect for romantic walks. Our first island Santorini was our favorite. We walked along the cliffs, rode donkeys, watched the sunset, and ate Gyros like they were going out of style. Naxos was our next island and it was a cute island. We actually found an outdoor movie theater, now most of the time you don't go to the movies while on vacation in another country. BUT we were in Greece and they were playing a movie that was filmed in Greece, and the best part, it was in English, so we saw Mama Mia. We were also able to walk at night along the wharf and sit and talk about the future. The last stop was Mykonos, which was the perfect spot to finish up a long vacation. We chilled at the pool during the day and in the evening we went to the beach and talked for hours. After 7 days in Greece Nat was all gyroed out so she decided to take a bite out of the extra skin on my face:) Then we started our journey home. After 23 hours of traveling we finally arrived back in Chicago.

4 comments:

Aaron and Izzie said...

Oh I love it! The videos are great, pics are awesome. Looks like you guys went all over!

Unknown said...

daaaaang... i am jealous of yall!

Perpetual Learner said...

I loved seeing all this...P.S. Nat..where were your parents..were they not allowed to be in the pics? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm wicked jealous of you guys. I'm dying to go overseas. Punk ass W.'s got the economy in the pisser though and times are hard. Soon though I hope. I miss you guys a lot.